HOW TO CLAIM AN EXISTING LISTING
There are two ways to claim a listing:
First Create an account, then go to the listing and choose "Claim Listing".
- You can enter comments on why that is your company.
- An email will be sent to the administrator who will approve your claim, or contact you with questions. If approved you will receive an email confirming it is your listing.
Go to the Listing First and Claim the Listing
- Find your listing through search. Fastest way is type one word in your company name in the keyword search
- When you find it, click on "See Details" and click on Claim Listing.
- You will be taken to an account page where you have to create an account to claim a listing. Fill out the required items. You can fill out other details later if you choose to do so.
- As soon as you hit Submit in opening the account, you will automatically be taken back to a page asking you why you have a right to claim that listing
- If your reasons are accepted, you will be notified and the listing is yours.
- If you already have an account and are logged in and click on Claim Listing, you will be automatically taken to the page asking why you have a right to claim that listing
TO SEE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A LISTING ON THIS WEBSITE
Fastest way is to do a keyword search using a word in the name in your business/company title that is even remotely unique (like Ace Electronics, type in "ace"). The search tool is extremely good. One word will almost certainly bring up the results needed.
You can expand the search using additional information, search by category, location, etc. But keyword is the fastest.
If you still can't find your business and don't know if it's alread listed, you could Open an Account and create a new listing - or Contact Steve Morrell, the site administrator.